Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 3




I woke up with a throbbing head. My eyes were all fuzzy and i was covered from head to toe in grazes. My first thought was of my ambition to find water thankfully i had fallen a little further down the slope so all i had to do was to slide down. I greedily gulped the luscious blue water. it tasted so fresh and it made me feel relaxed.



I had one choice and i decided to do it that was to strip and go for a swim. The water was so nice it sent a chill up my spine and i dived under gulping water down as i went. Down down down i went. I saw a glint of silver under the waterfall so i went under the water pounding on my back.

There was a rock made out of silver and emerald. It had weird inscriptions in it like those i had seen when i went to Machu Pichu last year for a school tour. I traced the markings with my hand. Suddenly the rock opened and i was sucked under. I was in a room full or fluro drawings one looked vaguely like the volcom logo. Suddenly T-Pain appeared and told me to take a green rock from his hand. As i approached him he changed form into the White Witch from Narnia and ramed the stone in my mouth. Then she just turned into dust....

My body felt weird and i looked in the puddle in the middle of the room. I vomited but not spew a green liquid. My skin had turned inside out. I was now a monster. I dived up through the hole but it was to small and i got stuck. So i smacked it the whole room collapsed and i raced out through the gap that had devoloped. I started to swim and in a second i hit the bank with my head which caused my horns to bend over like a rams. Wait i have horns cool...

I went to grab my clothes but they were not there but in there place there was a Komodo Dragon on a chain and a note.
The Note said: Dear Vulgrax (Thats your new name) you are now the god of war on this island. You have many powers like mind reading and super strength. You can also fly and shoot bullets from your tongue. This Komodo Dragon is your pet his name is Malhala. He is super fast and can kill anything apart from you and Mac the leprechaun. Your mission is to rage a war with the aliens and defeat them or the whole race of humans will be destroyed. Go to the portal under the mountain on Day 9 to go to Narnia so you can fight the White Witch and her alien accomplices. From a Friend...

I started to breath heavily. I screamed why me god and then i flew. I was sky high in a half a second. I decided to go to the big mountain to find someone to help me. Now learning to fly is not that hard you just thrust your arms out like superman and then pull them back really fast every minute and you stay up. Not that i knew that and i fell to the ground next to the edge of the lake.

Where I fell asleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment